mardi 6 juillet 2010

YEahh - Layout - Nathalie Kalbach










Bonjour! I hope you had a wonderful and sunny weekend as well! If you took some summery pictures - I have the perfect papers for you :) My sweet friend Birgit created those amazing happy papers Revolution.com and I did a layout actually with a picture of her :)

Yeah!
Journaling: Be proud of your archivement. Enjoy the ride! Your deserve it! Love Nat

I toned the colors a bit down by painting over the background paper with gesso and then to repeat the graphic look of the papers, used a comb in the wet gesso to create my own grid. For the flower I layered Overlays and papers.

wishing you a wonderful day!!!



5 commentaires:

  1. tres frais , tres joli bravo ,j'aime beaucoup

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. super !!!! l'effet de la peinture blanche sur l'imprimmé est top !!!!! idée à reprendre, merci !!!
    magnifique page !!
    biz
    sylvie

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. jolie imprimé, jolie présentation, jolie page, bravo!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Bonjour,
    Très jolie page tout en fraîcheur !!!
    Bonne journée
    BizBiz

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. franchement je n'aurais jamais osé cette association de couleurs, mais le résultat est superbe!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos commentaires qui motivent les filles de la DT à partager plein de choses!