dimanche 12 septembre 2010

You dance (something different) - Birgit


You might have noticed that my scrapbooking style is quite geometric. You can always find some straight lines on my pages and I never use pictures in an angle. To make my LO's more playfull and break the straight lines a little I use embellishments and flowers but I always try to get some balance in my pages.

Every now and then though, I come across a products that don't fit my scrapping style but I just love anyway. I love how they force me to step outside my comfort zone and think out of the box. One of those products is this beuatiful paper from "Les Maisons des Fées". I just love the drawing, the beautiful colors and the artsy feel! I just had to use it but I didn't want to cut it. I didn't like to put a whole pciture on top of the beautiful drawing so I decided to cut out the pictures I wanted to use.
The pictures were taken in Italy when my little girl was dancing in the rain and I really love how they fitt so well in front of the little houses.
The sun and words are cut from the éMotions collection, the "clouds" come from Innocence and the little butterfly from Herbier which I collored with distress ink.

Some details:

I printed out 4 pictures of my girl dancing on a normal 10x15 size and cut them out! I really love how this looks!
To make the raindrops I used pearls and crystals and drew drops around them with a black pen:
Would love to hear what you think of this! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your sunday!
Smiles,
Birgit

7 commentaires:

  1. Hate it... ;-P Just kidding! It's wonderful! I really like it. Love that paper line, so beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i love the way you think outside te box it is perfect

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wahou........................... tres tres beau.
    Merci de nous le montrer

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ce que vous faites est vraiment trés poétique.
    J'aime beaucoup vos réalisations.
    Mille bravo !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. it's so original! i love the way you cut your pictures!
    the sun gives light to your page...
    you could stick it on a canvas...it would be nice in your daughter's room!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos commentaires qui motivent les filles de la DT à partager plein de choses!