lundi 24 janvier 2011

3 funny rebels - Birgit



Bonjour! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


Today I'm gonna share with you a "clea & simple" layout.

For this layout I only used embellisment strips (paper and transparent) and stamps, so no paper sheets.

I love to use bright happy colors on a white background. Makes them pop even more.

I used pictures of my daughter with 2 of her cousins. They always have fun when they are together! :)


I love this big accolade stamp. Stamp it on bright color and cut them out to make an eye catching embellishment on your layout.



To make the layout a little less clean I stamped with paint splash stamps on a couple of places and added a transparent strip to break the vertical lines.



Materials used: O délices d'Alice (ODA-E04: little labels with text, ODA-O03: butterfly), Copains Copines (CC-E01: date circle), Le coeur a ses raisons (CAR-E02: 1,2,3 labels, CAR-E01: tab on the left photo, CAR-T-E04: transparent strip), REF-TM 0433: Accolade stamp.

Wishing you a great week! :)

Happy scrapping!


Birgit

6 commentaires:

  1. Just beautiful!!!! It brings a smile to my face!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Très jolie page, j'aime beaucoup!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Superbe cette page, je le veux ce tampon mais je le trouve nulle part !!!!! ouiiiiiiiinnnn !!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos commentaires qui motivent les filles de la DT à partager plein de choses!