lundi 24 janvier 2011

3 funny rebels - Birgit



Bonjour! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


Today I'm gonna share with you a "clea & simple" layout.

For this layout I only used embellisment strips (paper and transparent) and stamps, so no paper sheets.

I love to use bright happy colors on a white background. Makes them pop even more.

I used pictures of my daughter with 2 of her cousins. They always have fun when they are together! :)


I love this big accolade stamp. Stamp it on bright color and cut them out to make an eye catching embellishment on your layout.



To make the layout a little less clean I stamped with paint splash stamps on a couple of places and added a transparent strip to break the vertical lines.



Materials used: O délices d'Alice (ODA-E04: little labels with text, ODA-O03: butterfly), Copains Copines (CC-E01: date circle), Le coeur a ses raisons (CAR-E02: 1,2,3 labels, CAR-E01: tab on the left photo, CAR-T-E04: transparent strip), REF-TM 0433: Accolade stamp.

Wishing you a great week! :)

Happy scrapping!


Birgit

6 commentaires:

Merci pour vos commentaires qui motivent les filles de la DT à partager plein de choses!