vendredi 7 janvier 2011

Click - Birgit


Bonjour! Happy New Year to all of you!! :)
This week I'm busy creating for CHA! It's such a pleasure working with the newest from the newest. Such wonderful products! And when I look at all the wonderful paper lines that Infocrea has been releasing recently I can't believe that they won't be right there at CHA!! I think these products are wonderful! Great colors and designs, wonderful quality!
Like the papers I used to make this layout:
Everything on this layout is from Comme un garcon. I love the fresh bright colors and the print related to photography!


Used the paint splash stamp that goes with this line and I think it is just awesome!


Only thing added here are to flowers from Prima and I did some sewing to make the whole stand out more. Don't you love sewing on layouts. Sometimes it just gives your layout that little touch that makes it complete!


I apologize for the bad condition of the pictures. The weather is aweful here and the light... ughhh. Can't even go out to take pictures there because everything is wet...
Hope to have better pictures in my next post!
Until then, happy scrapping!!
Smiles,
Birgit




6 commentaires:

Merci pour vos commentaires qui motivent les filles de la DT à partager plein de choses!