jeudi 8 avril 2010

Butter Poached Lobster - Julie

I wanted to share two projects I did with the Parfums d'Orient collection.  My husband has become quite a hobbyist chef and this first layout features some of his culinary adventures.  I have also included some close ups of the project below.

Enjoy!


ButterPoachedLobster-sm
ButterPoachedLobsterDetail-sm
You can see that I layered several journaling cards with foam adhesive and a little paper flower to create the page embellishments.  My husband asked me what the embellishments were supposed to be.  I said, "They're a playful version of plated food on a placemat."  He kind of shrugged.  What do you think?  Do you see what I'm talking about?

And then I made this card:

ScaleThankYouCard-sm
ScaleThankYouCardDetail-sm
The dimensional scales are very easy to do.  Just cut a tongue shape, draw a white line around the edge, fold in the sides and voila!

ScalesFolded-sm
Layer a whole bunch of them for a very cool effect! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour vos commentaires qui motivent les filles de la DT à partager plein de choses!