mardi 6 avril 2010

Outdoor Adventure - Nathalie



hello - I hope you have a nice week. This layout called Outdoor Adventure is using the wonderful Expressions Paper Fait Main


Journaling: I learned a lot on our roadtrip through the national parks and on the hikes. About myself, my borders, my connection with nature, my body and my dreams. It was amazing.

Supplies: Expressions Paper Fait Main, Tattered Angels: Calling Card, Glimmr Glass, Chipboard, Glimmer Mist, Heidi Swapp Background stamps, Glimmer Mist; Tag, Acrylic Paint, Ranger’s Crackle Paint, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Techniques: I used the TA Heidi Swapp Stamp with Glimmer Mist and stamped randomly. I also used Crackle Paint with a lid and punchinella to apply some texture and visual effects.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour vos commentaires qui motivent les filles de la DT à partager plein de choses!